When schools close for the summer, Academy of Martial Arts will opens its doors for our exciting Martial Arts Summer Camps!
If your son or daughter wants to try the Martial Arts, then this is the perfect opportunity for them to train safely with the Martial Arts Academy high-ranking and experienced instructors. Our children students are divided in each activity by two age groups (4 – 6 years of age, 7 years of age & older) and their ability.
Martial Arts is known for not only training strong bodies but also strong minds. In our summer camp, we take time each day to learn how to be better people. Through stories, demonstrations, and role playing exercises, we develop strong moral character with an emphasis on honesty, courage, and compassion.
- Increase your child’s self-confidence and self-esteem
- Improve your child’s focus and self-discipline, leading to better behavior and better grades
- Provide your child with the skills and self-confidence to stand up to bullies and to avoid peer pressure
- Improve your child’s fitness level and athletic ability, while providing a constructive outlet for their boundless energy
- Provide your child with valuable, battle tested, real-world self-defense skills
- Build life skills that your child will have for the rest of their life
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN
Our team of expert instructors will lead students through a fun packed martial arts program that will safely introduce new students to the martial arts and also polish and expand the skills of those with previous experience. The camp features character development program and Anti-bully training programs. Activities cover many areas of training including:
- Basic Taekwondo skills such as sparring and forms
- Self-defense techniques
- Wrestling/ground work, Brazilian jiu-jitsu and Judo
- History of the Martial Arts, personal safety tips
- Padded weapons drills & sparring
- The use of martial arts weapons stick, staff, and nunchaku
We teach when it is appropriate to use these new skills, and much, much more!
We also do numerous field trips. They include educational activities, swimming, outdoor activities, bowling, chucky cheese, Hanger 15, Laser Tag, games and much more
Summer Camp Dates 2017 are from 5/30/2017 to 8/15/17
Camp Hours: 8 am-5:45pm
Days: Monday through Friday
Early Drop Off and Late Pick Up Available
MARTIAL ARTS INSTRUCTORS
The instructors at the Academy of Martial Arts are internationally certified in Taekwondo, Jiu-jitsu , and Judo. They are all supervised by veteran instructors and head instructor Master Sean Racki, a3 times World Champion.
Our staff is carefully screened and chosen specifically for their martial arts knowledge, experience, enthusiasm, and concern for children. They all undergo many hours of training and practice before working with students. Importantly, our staff is First Aid, CPR, and life guard certified and trained for emergency procedures. They are also background checked.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR PARENTS
Our camp sizes are limited and available spots are filling quickly. Call today to reserve a place in this one of a kind program for your child.